The devastated Panhandle of Florida will start the recovery process.
Business owners, commercial-residential and homeowners are under a lot of stress just trying to maintain normalcy after this catastrophic event.
Property damages and the insurance claim process is not going anywhere! The damage is done, and you have insurance. Keep focused on your needs, family, friends, community, jobs and/or business; that is priority. Insurance claims and construction are secondary.
If you need us to advocate for you, please contact us. Engage us to protect your interest and present your claim.
- Locate your policy and File your claim:
- Agent Notification or,
- Insurance Company Directly
- Be careful who you hire:
- Not all companies are looking out for your best interest
- Do not sign contracts under duress:
- if the Insurance Company has not seen it, we suggest waiting
- Assignment of Benefits – read the fine print
- Have a question, Contact Us
- Mitigate and Protect your property :
- To the best of your care, custody, and control
- Collect and Protect your valuables
- Request Advances
- Additional Living Expenses( Temporary housing, food, and medical needs)
- Personal Property (Clothes, furniture, and toiletries)
- Keep receipts
- It is your obligation to:
- Report your claim
- Protect the property from further damages
- Prove your claim
- Know your rights and duties
- When in doubt:
- Contact us at 877-467-5677 or firstname.lastname@example.org