Who is advocating for your damages… Wind or Flood?
We are four months after Hurricanes Irma and Nate, but the checks may still not equal to the damages.
You need to Understand:
- the deductibles,
- the depreciation, and;
- the replacement costs.
Direct physical loss to your property is pretty broad. Accepting a check that was just popped in the mail may be unreasonable vs. your damages.
We have clients that are seeing the results of our services and they now have the money needed for repairs. Our success is when you are properly paid for the whole loss and damages.
As licensed public adjusters NAIC, Inc. will investigate, identify, and provide estimate claim reports. Some find it more beneficial overall to hire an attorney or public adjuster for a more streamline process for you and the insurance company.
No Recovery, No Fee. Lets meet to review your claim.
NAIC is here to help! We effectively:
- Estimate your loss
- Personally, investigate your property
- Document your concerns
- Manage your claim
- Have access to Experts and
- Negotiate a Final Settlement
- It is your obligation to:
- Report your claim ( 3 years from storm event)
- Protect the property from further damages
- Prove your claim
- Know your rights and duties
- When in doubt:
- Contact us at 877-467-5677 or email@example.com