Predictions Increased for Hurricane Season……Who will handle your insurance claim? Why not make it seamless for yourself?
Storm season is upon us and we have been fortunate enough not to have had a hurricane season like 2004. However, a lot has changed within the insurance industry in the past several years:
- Policy language is more restricted;
- Insurance companies are opting to repair your property; and
- Service providers are getting Assignment of Benefits (AOB) of your entire claim- No Payments to You!
There are a lot more moving parts, so when a claim occurs be prepared to really “weather the storm”.
Start to finish! Many of our clients prefer to engage our services to front end the entire claim process. This enables us to control the claim flow regarding scheduling, correspondence, and presenting the claim. It makes it a seamless process for all parties. There is no taking time off work, juggling your life along with the life of an insurance claim, or wondering how to respond to a multitude of letters within a specified timeframe.
A past client in Tallahassee from Hurricane Hermine stated, “The day he showed up to meet us and the insurance company, we knew we had made the right decision…he paid for himself.”
Let us take the wheel to manage your claim and be your insurance claim resource. We like to think that everyone can benefit from our services, but the fact is our firm’s philosophy is for you to obtain the benefits you deserve. No more, no less.
Want us to review your insurance policy or conduct an on-site inspection? Contact us to discuss how we can prepare you for the upcoming hurricane season.
When damages occur we suggest the following:
- Claim Notification:
- Contact both your insurance Company and Agent
- Contact us (firstname.lastname@example.org or 877-467-5677)
- Claim Investigation – On your behalf we:
- Meet and provide access to insurance company representatives
- Respond to correspondence and requests
- Determine claim values and scope of repairs
- Provide accurate, detailed damage reports
- Procure and provide access to experts
- Provide support in alternative dispute resolutions (Mediation & Appraisal)
- Claim Presentation- We are licensed to:
- Provide the insurance company your insurance claim and Proof of Loss
- Identify policy benefits and discuss disputed issues
- Negotiate a fair and justifiable settlement
- Protect Property and Temporary Repairs :
- Hire contractors for emergency services
- Preserve the damages and mitigate; make temporary repairs
- Insurance Policy
- It is your obligation to:
- Report your claim
- Protect the property from further damages
- Prove your claim
- Know your rights and duties
- When in doubt:
- Contact us at 877-467-5677 or email@example.com